SVG Ventures|PROSPER, a the international agrifood financial investment and development platform headquartered in Silicon Valley, has actually launched its 2022 THRIVE TOP 50 AgTech and FoodTech Reports, which highlight the market’s leading development phase business. This year’s report commemorates leading agtech and foodtech business throughout sixteen market classifications, with a strong concentrate on sustainability.
The yearly ranking, now in its 5th year and in collaboration with Forbes, is planned to display agtech and foodtech business that exhibit the very best in farming and food-focused development. The Leading 50 choices were made based upon their excellent management groups, ingenious innovations, financial investment, and traction. To get approved for the Leading 50 listing, a business needs to have an item in market, have actually gotten a minimum of series A financing, and be prepared to scale.
New this year is a concentrate on sustainability. With farming playing an essential function in advancing international sustainability through development, the report highlights 10 sustainable business based upon their ecological effect and effort to form a more sustainable future.
The 2022 choices are:
PROSPER TOP 50 AgTech
- Agribusiness Market: Bushel, Cibo Technologies, DeHaat, Farmer’s Company Network, Indigo Farming, ProducePay
- Animal Innovation: Agrivida, InnovaFeed, Native Microbials, Open Blue, Protix, Pure Salmon, Recombinetics, Ynsect
- Controlled Environment Farming: 80 Acres Farms, AeroFarms, Bowery, InFarm, Plenty
- Crop Nutrition: Bioenergy Devco, Concentric Farming, Pivot Bio, Plant Action, Noise Farming
- Crop Defense: AgBiome, Greenlight Biosciences, Invaio Sciences, NewLeaf Symbiotics, Provivi, Terramera, Vestaron
- Farm Management & & Insights: Apollo Farming, FieldIn, Gro Intelligence, Hartau, Orbital Insight, SeeTree, Semios, Solinftec, Steady, Trace Genomics
- Plant Breeding Platform: Central Coast Farming, Front Variety Biosciences, Inari, Pairwise, VoloAgri
- Robotics & & Automation: Advanced Farm Technologies, Blue White Robotics, FJ Characteristics, King Tractors
PROSPER TOP 50 FoodTech:
- Alternative Protein: BlueNalu, Califia Farms, Consume Simply, Difficult Foods, Mosa Meat, Noblegen, NotCo, Perfect Day, Turtle Tree, Benefit Foods, v2food
- Food Quality and Security: Apeel, Clear laboratories, Hazel Technologies
- Health & & Nutrition: ByHeart, DayTwo, Foodsmart, Kate Farms, Noom, Viome
- Marketplaces & & Retail: Blinkit, Bossa Nova Robotics, Brightloom, Imperfect Foods, Instacart, Oda, Picnic, Rappi, Swiggy, Vivino, Weee!, Xingsheng Selected
- Meal Kits: Gousto, Transformation Foods, Sun Basket
- Unique Components: Enough, Geltor, MycoTechnology
- Dining Establishment Tech: Choco, CloudKitchens, Nextbite, Rebel Foods, REEF Innovation
- Supply Chain & & Logistics: Deliverect, LeheFood, Ninjacart, Nuro, Soft Robotics, TIPA Sustainable Product Packaging, Zume
6 months of research study when into the report, and the input from business and firms such as Corteva, Kubota, Land O’Lakes, Yamaha, Trimble, the U.S. Department of Farming, the Pork Checkoff, and Global Affairs Canada were made use of in the evaluations.
” Today, the world is dealing with numerous ecological obstacles. Purchasing options that reconsider farming and food production systems are crucial to resolving these issues. This year’s list highlights extraordinary business that are forming the future of food and farming through development,” stated John Hartnett, CEO of SVG Ventures|PROSPER.